Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Call to Action! Help me find her a safe home, rescue, or foster parent!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Call to Action! Help me find her a safe home, rescue, or foster parent!


I found this amazingly beautiful girl outside today!  If I didn't already have 3 furbabies I would be hoarding her cuddles for myself.  She is fawn colored with amber colored eyes.  I would guess around 3 or 4?  She is short but wide and I would put her about 45lbs.  She is amazingly sweet to people, haven't tested with my dogs.  She does seem to have recently given birth.  She had no collar and no tags.  I need help finding a rescue or foster person to help keep her out of the shelter.  It would be even better to find her a permanent home, but I know that takes time.  If you know anyone or have room for this girl please email me at mommymomentswithabby@yahoo.com!  If you don't, just spread the world and help me give this little wiggle bug the gift of life and happiness with a family she can cover in kisses and love!  Thanks so much for following and for anyone with the time and heart to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job