Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Scott's Liquid Gold Be Good to your Wood Review

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Scott's Liquid Gold Be Good to your Wood Review

I hate dust and can someone explain to me why it takes the shine off my wood when I clean it? If I use a Lysol wipe or just a dust rag it just doesn't shine or has that dull look it didn't have before. Ugh, I hate that!  So, for some wood products I have to treat them differently.
 Mommy Moments with Abby's Review of Scott's Liquid Gold
This product has been around for 60 years, so you've probably heard of it or your mom has heard of it.  I like how it takes the dust and grime off of my wood products without damaging the vanish or sealer on the wood itself.  It allows my shiny products to get back their shine without the mess on top of it or my wood grain looking products to keep that look without making it dull.  It doesn't just treat my wood either it actually cleans it and when you have kids, it's all about clean!  It is made with natural organic oils, so I'm not worried about a chemical reaction to other products or issues with those chemicals and my kids.  I've heard that it can also clean/be used on fixing squeaky hinges, shining metal, cleaning porcelain, and vinyl.  I did not try this, just used it on my wood, but would be interested to see how it works.  Have any of you used Scott's?  What did you think (comment below)?

You can check our Scott's Liquid Gold on their social media pages:
Twitter @scottliquidgold.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job